We work in multiple technical fields and help clients from beginning to end: searching, evaluating, identifying patentable and commercially valuable ideas; preparing, filing, and prosecuting patent applications; obtaining, maintaining, and enforcing patent rights.
We are experienced in post-grant proceedings and contested matters in the district courts and before the USPTO.
We also provide counseling and engage in transactional work related to patent assignments, licensing, portfolio audits and management, and monetization.
Our patent services include:
- Patent searches and opinions
- Preparing, filing, and prosecuting patent applications in the United States and internationally
- Initiating or defending clients in USPTO reissue, reexamination, appeals and derivation proceedings
- Patent infringement litigation
- Patent licensing and sales agreements
- Patent portfolio evaluations
For a complete listing of patents prosecuted to issuance by Craig M. Stainbrook click here.